Be Inclusive T-Shirt
This shirt is designed specifically for the Woodford County Special Education Department. If you would like your shirt delivered to your school or central office please fill out the "school delivery" section.
These shirts will be a sublimation design. This means the ink of the design is transferred into the shirt when it is pressed with high heat. With sublimation designs the colors could be a little more faded but you will not be able to feel the design on the shirt. Both the white and gray shirts are a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend. They will be very soft.
White Shirt Features (Tultex Brand)
- 3.6 oz. 65% polyester/35% ring-spun USA cotton
- Double needle stitching on sleeves and bottom hem
- Taped neck and shoulders to provide durabilty
- Heat-set to minimize shrinkage
- Ribbed crew neck
- NAFTA certified
- Tear-away label
Gray Shirt Features (LAT Brand)
- 4.5 oz., 65/35 polyester/combed ringspun cotton
- Topstitched ribbed collar
- Cotton twill back neck tape
- Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
- Flatlock-stitched side seams
- EasyTear™ label
Machine wash cold with like colors.
Tumble dry on low or hang to dry.